Holiday cancellation scheme
We strongly recommend taking out a cancellation plan if there is any chance what so ever that you will not be able to attend your holiday with us at Mounts Bay.
We hope you will not be in this situation, but to relieve you of any possibility of worry we can offer a scheme for holiday cancellation.
Cancellation plans must be paid for at the time of making a booking and settling the deposit, cancellation plan insurance cannot be taken out after the any initial booking deposit has been paid to us.
If you join the insurance scheme and, subject to the conditions below, you have to cancel your holiday because you or any member of your party included in the booking, suffer actual serious illness, death or accidental injury only, you will be relieved of all further liability for the payment of the hire charge. If the balance of the hire charge has been received by Mounts Bay Caravan Park prior to the cancellation the amount will be refunded in accordance to the terms & conditions.
Terms & Conditions
- The holiday cancellation scheme, Insurance plan or any combination of the above refer to the same.
- The holiday cancellation plan has a non-refundable fee of £35 per unit per week booked, to be paid with the booking deposit.
- Receipt of the fee will be acknowledged on the confirmation of booking invoice.
- Such acknowledgement confirms Mounts Bay Caravan Parks acceptance.
- The scheme is operable at the time of booking only and shall cease entirely at 5pm on the evening before occupation.
- Only members of the party included in the booking are covered by the scheme.
- Notification of a claim requiring refund of your payment must be made without delay to Mounts Bay caravan Park.
- When seeking cancellation, your booking receipts must accompany the recorded letter and receipt will be acknowledged by us.
- A doctor’s certificate or death certificate is required to show that the cancellation was unavoidable.
- The scheme does not cover redundancy, pregnancy or illness related to pregnancy.
- If cancellation is in place this covers any balance paid (full payment) less deposit, less cancellation plan fee, less any additional administration fee’s charged for work already completed.
- Deposits, Insurance scheme payments and addition administration fee’s will be retained.
Unfortunately we can only cover cancelled holidays in accordance with the holiday cancellation scheme where insurance has been taken out at the time of settling the first payment.