Terms and conditions
By booking with Mount’s Bay Caravan Park you agree to the full terms and conditions as listed below. These terms and conditions are subject to change at the proprietor’s discretion without prior notice.
- A non-refundable deposit of £50 per caravan for each week booked is required immediately at the time of booking. The balance must be paid 8 weeks prior to the day of your arrival. Failure to comply with this will result in your booking being automatically cancelled without further notice and the caravan re-let. Full payment is immediately required if your booking is made on or within 8 weeks of your intended stay.
- No booking form is valid until the deposit is received and a receipt issued by the proprietor. Deposits must be sent via post (cheques made payable to “Mount’s Bay Caravan Park”) or paid at the time of booking by debit or credit card. Please include the details of your booking (patron name and date/s booked) on the reverse side of your cheque. Charges incurred from refused cheques will be passed on.
- Mount’s Bay Caravan Park has its own adjacent car park that is available for patrons only. Unless otherwise agreed, all vehicles are only permitted to park adjacent to the caravans on the day of arrival to unload and on the day of departure to reload. The proprietor will endeavour to provide parking closer (not beside the caravans) for blue badge holders, however it is subject to very limited availability and must be arranged at the time of booking, not on arrival.
- Cancellation. If you need to cancel your booking, please notify Mount’s Bay Caravan Park immediately. Our limited Holiday Cancellation Plan may cover you if any member listed on your booking form suffers from an exceptional circumstance such as injury, bereavement, redundancy or serious illness up to 10 days before commencement of your stay. This plan only covers holiday cancellation and requires proof of aforementioned circumstance as listed above. Mount’s Bay Caravan Park advises all patrons to arrange their own insurance and legal cover for any loss/damage of personal possessions or medical/personal injury during your stay. Deposits and Holiday Cancellation Plan fees are always non-refundable. Please refer to our website for more information regarding cancellations and the Holiday Cancellation Plan.
- Mount’s Bay Caravan Park caters for couples and families only. Stag and hen parties are not permitted. In accordance with our license we are not a residential park.
- Patrons and visitors are not permitted to bring pets to Mount’s Bay Caravan Park or the car park under any circumstances. Guide dogs are permissible only by prior arrangement with the proprietor.
- An administrative fee of £25 may be charged for substantial booking amendments subject to the proprietor’s discretion.
- All caravans have a maximum occupancy of 4 persons only, this includes children and infants. The caravans must only be used by those persons listed on the booking form. The proprietor must be informed of any changes to those persons stated on the booking form prior to the day of arrival. Failure to provide this notification may result in loss of your booking. Visitors to Mount’s Bay Caravan Park are permitted at the proprietor’s discretion.
- Check in time is 3pm until 9pm. Caravans will not be occupied prior to 3pm and must be claimed before 9pm on the agreed day of arrival. Unclaimed caravans will be re let – unless a later check-in time has been prearranged with the proprietor. Please feel free to use the car park if your arrival is prior to 3pm on check-in day
- The proprietor will not accept responsibility for any incident occurring within Mount’s Bay Caravan Park that results in personal injury/ fatality, loss/ damage of personal property via an event that does not occur through the direct negligence of the proprietor.
- Mount’s Bay Caravan Park operates under ‘quiet hours’ from 10:30pm to 8am. All patrons and visitors of Mount’s Bay Caravan Park are required to observe these hours by keeping excess noise to a minimum. The proprietor expects absolute quiet at the premises by midnight and requires all visitors to have vacated the premises by this time.
- Any form of camping equipment that is intended for overnight use is strictly not permitted at Mount’s Bay Caravan Park.
- Repossession of caravan/s will be taken without prior warning or compensation if any patron or visitor misuses the facilities or disturbs other patrons of Mount’s Bay Caravan Park.
- Caravans must be left clean, tidy and vacant by 10am on the day of departure. Mount’s Bay Caravan Park reserves the right to invoice any patron for late departure, excessive cleaning required or costs incurred due to any damage to the caravan/s. Smoking is illegal in all of our caravans and will result in a £100 fee.
- Mount’s Bay Caravan Park reserves the right to enter your caravan for maintenance purposes, under special circumstances or in the event of an emergency.
- All caravans are equipped with crockery, cutlery, a kettle, a toaster, a microwave, cooking utensils, pillows, duvets, and blankets.
- Mount’s Bay Caravan Park does not provide bedding for the dinette bed, towels or bed linen. Bed linen hire is available upon request; please see you’re booking form for further details.
- Weather permitting the outdoor swimming pool is available for use during the spring bank holiday until mid-September. This swimming pool is available only for patrons staying at Mount’s Bay Caravan Park and is unsupervised at all times.
- Cot rails, travel cots and high chairs are available for hire as required.
- Self-service laundry facilities are available at Mount’s Bay Caravan Park, moderate charges apply.
© Mount’s Bay Caravan Park. Terms and Conditions 2017